Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tag Swap

These are the tags I did for a 12 months of tags swap. These are for August. I attempted heat embossing for the first time. It was so easy, and I really like the effect it gives. On these tags I used cream card stock and cut into the tag shape. For the sand and the water, I tore paper to try and give it more of a rough effect. The stamps are by Studio G (The sun originally had a face in it, but thought it would look better without it, so I cut it out). The dolphin, and starfish were just misc. embellies. Then I just punched a hole at the top and added the ribbon.

These are the December tags, (just in case you weren't sure) LOL !I didn't put nearly as much time into these, but I think they came out okay. I cut the Merry Christmas paper to fit on the tag, added a variety of Holly/Pointsettia embellies, and finished them off with the green fiber.
Thanks for looking!
Margie

1 comment:

Christy said...

These were so awesome!!!