Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun Q&A

I was tagged by Christine

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.

1. What were you doing before you started this post? Eating Lunch
2. What is the last thing you read/are currently reading? Other than e-mail or blogs, my son's bedtime stories!
3. Do you nap a lot? I wish I had the time! It's been years.
4. Who was the last person you hugged? Jacob
5. What is your favorite TV series? ER
6. What was the last thing you said out loud? Thank You
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? my email, Scrapbook Swap-n-crop, and my fav blogs
8. What was the last item you bought? Hair products
9. What is your most challenging goal? To stop procrastinating
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? Right here where I am now in Northern California
11. Favorite Vacation spot? The Bahamas
12. Say something to the person who tagged you: Thanks Christine, this was fun. I was reading your blog, and noticed I was tagged. I am so inspired by your organizational skills!
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: Lately it's been Pepsi
14. What is your favorite item of clothing? Do flip flops count as clothing?
15. Whis is your favorite beauty product? My Clinique make-up
16. Name one thing you can not live with out: My husband and my son.
17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influenced you on your own hairstyle? Not sure that it would be considered a celebrity, but a local news anchor
18.What is your drink of choice? Pepsi, Diet coke, or Ice Tea
19. What is something you do every day? Tell my son and husband I love them.
20. What are you wearing right now? Black pants and a black/white shirt.
21. What's your favorite room in your house? My craft room.
22. What is your favorite color? Purple

OK, I am tagging :
Christina S
Eva
Sandy
Kryslyn
Valerie
Mary Beth
Leslie
Debbie

Have fun!
Margie

1 comment:

Christy said...

How fun!!! Thanks for tagging me :) Check out my blog HERE to see my answers :)