Monday, February 23, 2009

Digi Scrapping

I have not done much digital scrapping, but I gave it a shot so that I could "meet the deadline" for two challenges (Sketch 107 & "Something You Love" over at Scrapbook Swap & Crop and I kind of enjoyed it. It seemed as though I could get these lo's done a whole lot faster than if I did them paper and scissors. (because I change my mind too many times, and can'd settle on what paper etc. to use) I am still a paper & scissors gal for sure, but I am not ruling out digi. One of the nice things about the digi, is I am not adding more mess to my scrap space! Right now it is somewhat chacotic, and really needs to be cleaned up and re organized.
Thanks for looking,
Margie

1 comment:

Christy said...

I loved them too. They are great...who would know you were a 'beginner' at digi scrapping ;)